Monday, October 5, 2009

Poverty Reflection

Poverty Reflection




I am worried at where this world and age is going. I think that there will be no one left to care. WHY? I ask my self sometimes. Why doesn’t anyone care?


I now know that poverty is a bigger problem- A gigantic problem that seems so massive that no one will even attempt to try to stop it.


I admire Craig Keilbuger and what he did and how he did something to change the world. When he was twelve and how he started free the children.


I know this a huge problem but I think that if we work together we can tackle this Global Problem



LaTeR dAyZ!
remstar*****^^

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more descriptive words could have been use.
    needs to be more about haw you feel about poverty and from your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remstar*****^^, you have made some thoughtful comments and raised some serious questions in this brief post. Your readers would love to know more of what you think. Try to explain yourself much more in your future posts.

    If you are stuck, perhaps try answering your own rhetorical questions that you raise. For example: "Why doesn't anyone care? Well I think no one cares because they are too busy worrying about themselves to worry about anyone else. Or maybe they don't care because....etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete